Sunday 20 July 2008

2 Pictures Every Week



Scott here.


Ok, I've decided that every (calender) week (starting on Mondays) I am going to post 2 photos. One of these photos will be taken from inside our yard or house. The subject may be situated outside those boundaries, but they will be view from inside. The second photo will be taken outside the yard.

So, here are the first two efforts...

The first was taken from our deck. The second is of an old train bridge in the park just down the road.

Neither are particularly great, but anyway. And if I'd posted them tomorrow I'd have had two weeks to worry about the next ones. Damn.




















In other news... Bayli laughed for the first time the other day. It was very cute. Cute even than the tiny black kitten. We haven't been able to get here to do it again but we're working on it. I think we need to find a new act though-- the old one is giving me concussion as it involves a lot of vigorous nodding and head shaking...

No comments: